Torrance, CA 90503
Are you tired of:
- Not being appreciated for the work you do by your employer?
- Doing dead end tasks that don’t allow you to grow?
- Dreading going to work today to just earn a paycheck?
- Having your workday drag on all day?
- Wishing you had a job that offered a personal life?
- Do you want to work for a company that offers flexibility?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we might have an opportunity for you!
The Account Manager is a trusted business advisor to DivergeIT’s clients providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of their IT infrastructure. The Account Manager guides clients through engagements of professional services to assist in the deployment of DivergeIT’s product offerings. By maintaining a long-term relationship with their clients, an Account Manager gains an understanding of their clients IT organizations, impact on overall business, their IT goals and their pain points – which is used by the Account Manager to create and manage a Service Delivery Plan ensuring their clients operational success with DivergeIT’s products.
- Perform daily cold calls to prospects located in Southern California.
- Act as a technical resource to assigned clients, requiring conversation level technical expertise across all DivergeIT’s product offerings.
- Analyze and determine most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing applicable internal resources.
- Work with clients to develop and maintain a support plan.
- Communicate proactively with clients regarding product information, support issues and strategic support plans where appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships with assigned clients – drive growth in services.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients.
- Perform a minimum of 3 Face to Face client meetings per week.
- Provide professional and timely response to clients.
- Update CRM on daily basis.
- College degree required.
- Strong phone skills.
- Must have 2 years of demonstrated technical selling experience. (Ideal candidate would have previously worked for a MSP)
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proficient in all MS applications, including SharePoint and Onedrive.
- Must live in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people, and inspiring innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries.
- Medial, Dental and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid Holidays.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Catered lunches, stocked kitchen.
- Nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets.
- Casual dress environment.
We are DivergeIT: A team of dedicated professionals that provide Information Technology Services for multiple clients in the Greater Los Angeles Area and across the nation. We strive to create a diverse work environment that allows you to learn new skills and master the ones you have, while allowing you to separate your work life from your personal life. Every day will present new challenges to expand your technical skills. If you’re motivated and interested in advancing your knowledge at light speed, apply now to become part of the growing force known as DivergeIT!